Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- The DNR Order- What is It?
- Will GM Tomatoes be Used to Fight Diseases in the Future?
- Suing A Nursing Home Could Get Easier Under Proposed Federal Rules
- Caregivers and Their Need To Stop and Relax
- Caregiving in the US -2009 Statistics
- 7 Ways To Keep Your Mind Sharp
- Step Into Their World: The Parallel Universes of Alzheimer’s and Improv | Mockingbird