Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- Joan Lunden Bravely Removes Her Wig, Proudly Debuts Her Bald Head After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: 75 is the ideal age to die
- Getting Married at 100
- HBO Film on Health Crisis in America
- Christie Brinkley: Still Stunning in a Swimsuit at 60
- What your doctor wishes you would stop doing
- ▶ Mary Chapin Carpenter – Grow Old Along With Me
- Standing Longer= Living Longer