Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- SAGE: A Test to Detect Signs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Inflammation and the Link to Disease and Possibly Cancer
- Working Together to Care for Mom or Dad
- Government Says Four Cancer Charities are Scams
- Depression in Older Adults and the Elderly: Recognize the Signs and Find Treatment that Works
- Nicholas Winton Is Dead at 106- A True Hero
- Even When Old, We Need a Friend
- Friendship at Its Finest