Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- Caregiving in the US -2009 Statistics
- 7 Ways To Keep Your Mind Sharp
- Step Into Their World: The Parallel Universes of Alzheimer’s and Improv | Mockingbird
- Suicide in Caucasian Men over 85 years old
- James Ellison, MD, MPH: Late-life depression – YouTube
- SAGE: A Test to Detect Signs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Inflammation and the Link to Disease and Possibly Cancer
- Working Together to Care for Mom or Dad