Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- Rare condition makes 29-year-old woman look 80 after childbirth
- Over-50 Shades of Gray (Hair, That Is), Hairstyle Photos
- New study links obesity to cancer risk
- Troubled vets of all ages find comfort at refuge
- 90-year-old Charged for Feeding Homeless in FL
- I Have No Shame- Its Alzheimer’s
- Happiest at 58?
- The Power of Positive Thinking- part 2