Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- Depression in Older Adults and the Elderly: Recognize the Signs and Find Treatment that Works
- Nicholas Winton Is Dead at 106- A True Hero
- Even When Old, We Need a Friend
- Friendship at Its Finest
- Stanford Center on Longevity
- 100 Years of Healthy Habits: Secrets of Chinese Centenarians
- Lawsuit blames Phoenix VA Medical Center for veteran’s suicide
- Video: Caregiving for the Champ, Muhammad Ali