Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- Stray Dogs Visit Animal Lover’s Funeral to Mourn
- Senior Citizens Pose Nude for Charity Calendar in Ohio
- The World’s Oldest Person Is Totally Chill About Turning 117
- Does It Matter Whether We’re Cremated or Buried?
- Faith Through Difficult Times
- Older Men Dating Younger Women
- Surprising Dangers of CT Scans and X-rays
- Stroke and the Physical Effects