Posts Tagged stubborn personality
One A Day!
A man died this week at age 112 and credits his longevity to one banana and his daily dose of six Anacin tablets per day. (Anacin includes a mixture of Aspirin and caffeine). His daughter credits his long life to his personality- being stubborn and independent. A representative from the Guinness world record said 90% of people who live over 100 are women.
- The Power of Positive Thinking- part 2
- Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Youth
- Old, but Wise
- Potassium Rich Foods May Lower Stroke Risk
- Having a Mid-Life Crisis?
- Why the suicide rate among veterans may be more than 22 per day
- Bald men may have higher risk of prostate cancer
- 79-Year-Old Grandma Stuns the Britain’s Got Talent Judges